Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy Spring | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I have a Spring themed design team layout created for Just Nick Studio to share with you using some pretty Doodle Flowers cut files!
Doodle Flowers is the cut file I have used from the Just Nick store to cut out the flowers on this layout!
I used the Simple Stories Fresh Air collection for this layout about my niece out in the garden one day! Cutting the Doodle Flowers from different papers and at different sizes, brings in lots of variety and adds lots of interest to my page!  
A couple of whimsical wood veneer pieces really add to the garden theme I have going on here...I love the colour they bought to the layout as well as the dimension! 
A couple of resin embellishments I have had in my stash forever also made it on to this layout! I nearly always have to add a flair button and this layout is no exception! The rain cloud with the rain drops flair was perfect in colour and theme so this was the one that had to be used!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I would love to see some Spring themed projects that you have created using the Just Nick cut files? Make sure to tag @justnickstudio on social media so we can see what you are creating!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails