Monday, February 20, 2017

Do What You Love | January 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing a new design team scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club using the January 2017 Main and Add-On kits

I recently had a huge stack of layouts that needed to be put into some albums so I decided to take a photo of the pile so that I could document my love for scrapbooking.

 I went back through some of the past months cut files on the Hip Kit Club website for something suitable to my theme and found the Love word inside the rectangle from the September 2016 cut files. I cut this out 3 times using 3 different coloured cardstocks from the Cardstock kit and then backed these with some of the gorgeous exclusive Project Life cards from the Project Life kit! 

The cute exclusive 'Do What You Love' wood veneer was the perfect title for this layout. I also cut that gorgeous heart out from one of the exclusive Project Life cards to use as an embellishment. I embellished my layout further with lots of the 1canoe2 American Crafts Hazelwood cork and sticker embellishments. The background paper I have used to back the layout against is the dark blue plaid design from the exclusive 'Frolic' collection. I love how it looks checkered once you put the white over it!

 Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope you are inspired to try some of our cut files and to get creating with your January 2017 Hip Kits

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails