Sunday, January 1, 2017

Celebrate Peace | December 2016 Mood Board | Jot Magazine

Hi everyone!

A very big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

May 2017 be everything you wish for and more!

Today I had some time to create just for myself! No design team commitments to catch up with..it felt great! I was quite inspired by the December Mood Board over at Jot Magazine and created this layout inspired by it!


Even though the colours of the mood board below don't really lend itself to a traditional Christmas layout, I found I was inspired by the black and white touches and the tiny stars on the Champagne jello shots!

I used one of my all time favourite Christmas collections to create my layout - the Christmas Wishes collection by Pinkfresh Studio! I also added a few Christmas trees cut from white cardstock with my Cameo. There are also a couple of silver glitter snowflakes as well! I love touch of sparkle they give! 


 The acrylic stickers included in the Christmas Wishes collection by Pinkfresh Studio were the perfect addition to scatter around my layout, I like the subtleness they give with a tiny pop of colour. 

I used puffy stickers, ephemera, gold foil phrase stickers and acrylic stickers all from the Christmas Wishes collection to embellish my layout. The wood veneer is from Colourcast Designs and it goes nicely there! 


So that's it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy new year and happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails