Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Summer Summer Summer | November 2016 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hey everyone!

Today I am back with you and I have another new layout to share today for Hip Kit Club featuring the AMAZING November 2016 Main and Add-On kits and also the Document December 2016 kit!

Here in Australia we have the exact opposite weather to the US at Christmas time! We have HOT weather! Kim Watson was so kind to design a Summer title cut file especially for us southern hemisphere girls to use! My theme for this week is cut files so it was the ultimate chance to create a layout like this! I duplicated the word twice more and then welded them all together and cut them from the pink cardstock in the Cardstock kit. I popped the title up using some foam tape and used some of the papers that reminded me of Summer to back the cut file and to act as a frame around the white cardstock background....the pretty soft pastel colours were perfect for this!


By pulling out embellishments that weren't Christmasy or snow themed from the kits, like some of the stickers and ephemera, I was able to create a Summery themed layout even though the November 2016 Main and Add-On kits are very snow and Christmas themed!

I hope you are inspired to create a project with a different theme using the November 2016 Hip Kits! I would love to see it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails