Thursday, December 22, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside | November 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
I hope your Christmas and holiday preparations are going well?
Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club that I created with the November 2016 Main, the December Documented and Add-On kits!
baby-its-cold-outside
I started my layout by cutting one of the snowflakes from our cut files this month with vellum. I knew I wanted to include a cut file, but I didn't want it to crowd the background patterned paper so using vellum was the perfect option to overcome this.
baby-its-cold-outside-detail
The photo is of my adorable youngest son when he was just 2 weeks old. He has a December birthday and one day I stuck the Santa hat on him when I was changing him. He looked so beautiful so of course I snapped a few pictures!
baby-its-cold-outside-detail-2
I layered a few of the pieces from the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa cut apart sheet under my photo and used lots of the relevant ephemera pieces to embellish around my photo. I had to add that super cut squirrel, snowman and deer on this layout!
baby-its-cold-outside-detal-3
To finish my layout, I added a few of the exclusive puffy stickers and the phrase stickers as well! I also splashed around some white mist to add to the feel of snow!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have found some inspiration to create using your November 2016 Hip Kits!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails