Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Summer Days | Endless Summer | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am super excited to be sharing a new layout with you featuring the AMAZING brand new 'Endless Summer' collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio!
summer-days
My sons and I had a recent getaway to a small holiday destination called Hawks Nest in NSW. Its a coastal town not too far away from where we live and it was perfect! When I saw this collection, I knew I had the perfect photos to use with this collection! I decided to create a photo strip of some of my favourite photos taken from that weekend! I love how it turned out!
summer-days-detail

Here is a process video showing how I created my layout!

I just had to add the film strip piece from the ephemera pack underneath my photo and the little camera woodie was a cute piece to add near the photos! I absolutely LOVE this collection! I say this every time Zoe brings out another new collection, but seriously, she makes it so easy to create fun projects when everything is just so gorgeous! The products definitely scrapbook themselves!! 
summer-days-detail-3
Aren't those clouds just the cutest?!! I know I am going to need loads more of both the ephemera ones and the wood veneer ones! I am not normally much of a flower person when it comes to scrapbooking, but seeing those adorable hibiscus flowers, I couldn't resist using them on this layout!  
summer-days-detail-2
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today! The Endless Summer collection will be available on the Cocoa Vanilla website and in retail stores really soon! Keep a look out for it!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails