Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Adventure | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
I am back with you today to share a new design team scrapbook layout for Just Nick Studio using one of the amazing new background cut files called Circle to Circle. This background is brand new and has just been released so make sure you jump on the Just Nick store and add it to your cut file collection!
I teamed the Circle to Circle background cut file with the super pretty Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee. I adhered the cut file in place and then machine stitched the square edge for extra security and some texture.
I decided to cut the background with white cardstock so that I could overlap onto that pretty but busy patterned paper background!
I added lots of embellishments inside some of the holes of the cut file and also framed the photo with them as well. I tried to match the colors in the papers with the embellishments that I added to the hole. 
Thank you so much for stopping by the Just Nick blog today! 
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails