Tuesday, November 22, 2016

3 x Christmas Cards | Cards Week | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you to share 3 Christmas cards I have created for Just Nick Studio. All this week, we have been showcasing cards on the Just Nick blog using some awesome Just Nick cut files.
I decided to create 3 Christmas cards for this week:
The first card I created, I used the Ho Ho Ho title from the Holiday Sentiments cut file set, cutting it from white cardstock and using foam tape to pop it up a little bit!
This cut file set is so versatile, as you get all of these cute titles for your holiday/Christmas projects in the one set!
The 2nd card I created, I used the 25 frame from Holiday Overlay 1 cut file set! I cut the 25 frame from white cardstock again and backed the frame with some red Christmas themed paper. I then used foam tape to raise the whole thing on top of the green Christmas themed paper. 
Frames with images or words are great to use on cards, you can cut them from paper or cardstock for a fun look.  
The 3rd card I created, I used the Holiday Tree Background. I cut this tree and the frame that its attached to with the green Christmas paper. I adhered it to a white cardstock background and added some Holiday themed embellishments to finish off my card.
The Holiday Tree background can be used for either a scrapbook layout or for cards too, you just need to resize the image accordingly!
Hope you enjoyed looking at my Christmas cards! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!


Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails