Sunday, October 2, 2016

Baby Love | Love Always | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a design team scrapbook layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the beautiful 'Love Always' collection!
baby-love
I just adore the pink and white stripe paper and knew I wanted to use as a background paper. I chose a photo of my darling niece when she was just 2 days old to create this layout.
baby-love-detail
The chipboard frame went perfectly around the photo and I created lots of layers under the photo using papers, stickers, a doily and ephemera.
baby-love-detail-2
I also used that super cute white wooden peg and I added some of the gorgeous glitter enamel dots to finish my layout!
baby-love-detail-3
I love the softness this layout portrays...perfect for a layout of a baby girl!
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!

Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails