Monday, September 19, 2016

Love This Crazy, Fun & Wild Bunch | August 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing this week's design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the August 2016 Main and Add-On kits!
For my layout this week, I decided to punch some circles from a couple of the exclusive Project Life cards that matched well with the ephemera pieces from the Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life collection.love-this-crazy-fun-wild-bunch
I machine stitched through the punched circles to add some texture. I knew that I really wanted to add that cute yellow giraffe to my layout this week so I guess he was my inspiration for my layout this week! love-this-crazy-fun-wild-bunch-detail-4
I also wanted to add different typography to my page so I used all the different alphabets included in this months kits to create my title and I LOVE how it turned out!love-this-crazy-fun-wild-bunch-detail-2
This photo of my brother and his family was the perfect photo to use for this layout...my nephew is being his crazy self poking his tongue out while on a family walk, hence my title, 'Love This Crazy, Fun & Wild Bunch'!love-this-crazy-fun-wild-bunch-detail
Even though its not the exact colour, I just had to add that super cute rubber shape camera piece! I think its adorable and it fits perfectly right there!love-this-crazy-fun-wild-bunch-detail-3
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope I have inspired you in some small way with this layout today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
hkc-tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails