Sunday, August 7, 2016

Together | July 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! 
 Today I am sharing another one of my design team layouts with you for Hip Kit Club featuring the amazing July 2016 Main and Add-On kits!
For this week, my brief was Tags or Project Life cards so I chose to use tags and made lots of them from the exclusive patterned papers the Fancy Free paper included in the Main kit!
Together
I decided (after shuffling things around for a little while lol) to place the tags under my photo at different levels, this allowed me to then tuck in and add other embellishments like the exclusive ephemera and puffy stickers! I added that gorgeous bright yellow Heidi Swapp chipboard frame around my photo...I like how it brightens up and adds a bit of colour to my black and white photo.... 
Together Detail
I just love how the Together word title pops even though I left it in its white original colour...I added a few phrase stickers from the exclusive ephemera pack and those cute gold hearts are the Project Life Rub-ons included in the Embellishment kit
Together Detail 2
I also added one of the exclusive flair buttons and the exclusive acrylic shapes to help frame my photo..this photo is of myself on the right with my brother and sister.....they are the best siblings and I love them dearly..they both sadly live in England with their families now so visits are few and far between but thank goodness for video messaging these days!  
Together Detail 3
I used my Silhouette Cameo to create and cut the tags......this made it so much quicker and simpler. I really like how they turned out and how they go together on this layout! 
Together Detail 4
A few of the Bella Blvd enamel hearts and some sprinkles of the Shimmerz Coloringz 'Don't Citron Me' finishes my layout this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Tarrah x
hkc-tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails