Saturday, August 20, 2016

Bloom & Grow | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
 Today I am back to share a new scrapbook layout for Just Nick Studio...its almost Spring (yay!) here in Australia so my layout for Just Nick was inspired by the flowers that are starting to bloom around here! I am not usually a flower lover, but since I have a niece now, I have an excuse to use them and I am actually loving it! 
This is the cut file I used on my layout...the floral stripe background....I cut it from a floral patterned paper and adhered it horizontally to mimic the floral design on the background paper!
I added some black lines using a black journaling pen, in between the cut lines to also mimic the design already printed on the background paper...
I added lots of floral embellishments like some wood veneers, ephemera and rubber shapes. I also added a few different phrase stickers to tie the theme all together.
This layout is about my niece who I ADORE! She is the funniest little girl! She is so gorgeous and I just LOVE having a little girl to scrap now! 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy cutting and creating!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous! Love the cut file and the cute flowers, and sweet photo too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails