Sunday, July 24, 2016

Such Great Times | June 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi there everyone!
Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the awesome June 2016 Hip Kits including the Main Kit and Add-On Kits!
For this week, my brief was to use lots of layers so I decided that it might be cool to create a paper weave effect using the Fancy Free paper by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee that was in the Main kit!
Such Great Times
I cut the paper into strips about 6 inches long and began to intertwine them over and under and adhered them down to my chosen background paper, the exclusive notepaper one designed by Kim Watson.
Such Great Times Detail
Staying with the layering brief for this week, I also used some of the exclusive project life cards and exclusive ephemera pieces for layering underneath my photo.
Such Great Times Detail 2
I loved adding some of the HKC exclusive puffy stickers, the Heidi Swapp silver glitter puffy stickers and those ever so cute rubber charms from the Bloom collection by Maggie Holmes.
Such Great Times Detail 3
I love how the paper weaving effect turned out and how the whole layout came together around it!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!
Tarrah McLean

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely! I love the pretty weaving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails