Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hello Happiness | June 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! 

Today I am back and I am very excited to share a new layout created using the Hip Kit Club June 2016 Hip Kits with you all! 

As soon as I saw that the Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Fancy Free small squares paper was included this month, I knew straight away that I would get out my heart punch and punch hearts from both sides of these squares!

I laid them all out and adhered using only a very small amount of glue as I knew I would machine stitch vertically through all of the hearts! I used lots of the Exclusive ephemera pieces and Project Life cards for layering around my photo. I just love embellishing this kind of layout and these amazing kits make it so easy to co-ordinate everything!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails