Thursday, May 5, 2016

Life in Pictures | Life Noted | Pinkfresh Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a 'just because' scrapbook layout! When I saw that big title paper from the Life Noted collection by Pinkfresh Studio, I just knew I wanted to challenge myself to use it! 


I was thrilled with how this turned out, one of my favourite things at the moment is those acetate words! I used a few up on this one layout!


 I love all different typography's and love to include them on a layout...all the bright colours in this layout make the words really pop!

 This photo of my youngest son was taken by my hubby and it captures him perfectly! I love how the red in his shirt balances with the large LIFE title at the top!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails