Sunday, March 20, 2016

So Beautiful | Free Spirit | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
I am here with you today to share a recently created scrapbook layout featuring the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla 'Free Spirit' collection.So BeautifulI hardly ever get to do girly layouts but when I saw this photo of my darling niece, I just knew I had to use this collection for this photo!So Beautiful DetailLately I have been pushing myself to use patterned paper in different ways....I really love that chevron paper but its a little busy when using almost a full sheet of it.....by cutting it up and changing the direction of some of the arrows plus adding some machine stitching, it gives a sense of movement throughout the layout...
So Beautiful Detail 2After I decided on the design of my layout it was very easy to then finish it off with the co-ordinating stickers and embellishments from the Free Spirit collection!
So Beautiful Detail 3Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails