Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Simply Me | Just Nick Studio and PageMaps

Hi there!
Today I am back with you and I am excited to be sharing my layout that I created for the team up between Just Nick Studio and PageMaps
Becky Fleck designs some amazing sketches so go and find some inspiration there if you are ever stuck! This was the beautiful sketch I was given to work with...   
I used the pretty Simple Stories 'I Am' collection to create my layout 
and I used the square and the circle frame cut files from the Infinity Heart Frames cut file in the Just Nick store
A close up of my layout and the cut file I used..
From now until April 30, 2016 you can grab any design of your choice by using the code PAGEMAPSFREE at checkout and while you are there, be sure to check out all the cut files in the Just Nick shop.   Thanks for stopping by. Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails