Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hey Cool Kids | Just Nick Studio

Hi there!
Today I am here to share a newly created Design Team scrapbook layout for Just Nick Studio using a few different Just Nick cut files that are available in store! 
As soon as I saw the awesome Pinwheel background cut file I just knew I wanted to team it with the Fancy Pants Designs 'Be Different' collection! That 'Rawr' flair is the inspiration behind this layout!  
My 2 boys are my world, they are the subject of most of my layouts! My eldest received a selfie stick and so this photo is the result of the two of them having some fun using it to take selfies!
The other super cool cut file I used was the All Boy set, I cut the word Cool with some patterned paper and cut the star with black cardstock. 
I am loving long titles where I can use many different alphas at the moment...it really makes a great impact on your layout!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! Be sure to check out the Just Nick store for the ever growing list of new cut files plus your all time favourites are still in store too!
Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails