Monday, November 2, 2015

Just Perfect | Life Is Beautiful | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi there everyone!
Today I am back to share another scrapbook layout featuring the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Life is Beautiful' collection!
I just love how I can cluster and layer embellishments in every collection without worrying if the embellishments will co-ordinate or not...everything just matches perfectly...taking all the guess work out of what to use!
This is my absolutely beautiful newborn niece Amelia, who I love to scrapbook and show off! She is 4 months old now and its going too quickly! I love that I can do some girly pages now that I have a little girl to scrapbook! 
I just love the consecutive photos that my sister took of her working up to an almost giggle....so sweet!!
Thank you for joining me on blog today....I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Cocoa Vanilla collections and create your heart out!
See you next time...
Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails