Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy is a Way of Life | Clear Stamps Week | Epiphany Crafts

Hi there!
 Today I would like to share a scrapbook layout with you that I recently created incorporating the Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Tool and round bubble caps along with the awesome new Epiphany Crafts Round Clear Stamps! I just love the choice of 10 stamps you get, they co-ordinate perfectly with both the Round 14 tool and the Round 25 tool and bubble caps!
I chose the stamp that had small dots right around the diameter and used this stamp with some Staz On ink to enhance my round epoxy shapes that I made with a die cut and the Round 25 tool and bubble caps.
Happy is a Way of Life
A close up of one of the handmade epoxy shapes with the stamp circling the outside..
Happy is a Way of Life Detail
Another close up… 
Happy is a Way of Life Detail 2
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to get some of these wonderful new clear stamps and co-ordinate them with your EC tools!
Happy creating…
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails