Friday, October 2, 2015

Sweet | Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Life Is Beautiful

Hi there!
Today I am back to share a layout I recently created using the ever so gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Life Is Beautiful' collection.
 I created the circles on the background by drawing a circle on the background paper using a dinner plate as a template. I punched a few of the different patterned papers from the Life Is Beautiful collection using a 2 inch circle punch. I then cut the punched circles in half and then half again so you get 4 pieces from the one punched circle. I then arranged them covering up the pencil line from the drawn circle. I then moved to the inside of those placed ones and just kept placing and adhering until you eventually get to the very centre. 
I machine stitched my pieces down and lifted a few of the corners for some dimension..I then added my photo and some embellishments to finish my layout.
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today...I hope I have inspired you to create a paper pieced layout using one of the many gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections!
Happy creating...
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails