Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baby Boy | Me and My Big Ideas (MAMBI)

Hi there!

Me and My Big Ideas (MAMBI) are currently holding a design team call so I thought I would create a few projects and apply to the call!

I have had a few MAMBI goodies laying around for a few 
years now so I decided to pull those out and finally put them to good use!

 These photos are of my eldest son at just 4 weeks old...he will be 10 in a few weeks.... aarrgh where does the time go?!

I used bits and pieces from a few different MAMBI collections to create my layout...I like to mix and match collections from the same manufacturer, especially if they look like they will co-ordinate well!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...

Happy creating....
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails