Monday, August 10, 2015

Dubrovnik | Paper Issues | Swag Bag Sunday

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share a layout I have created using bits and pieces from the Paper Issues June Swag Bag!



Everything you see on this layout was included in the June Swag Bag besides the background cardstock and of course the photo! I still have quite a bit left over that I will use another time as well!

This photo looking down on Dubrovnik, Croatia has the perfect colours to go with the bits I used from the Swag Bag!

The June swag bag is unfortunately now sold out....you can get a six month subscription to the Swag Bags so you never miss out on one!! They really are a mystery bag of awesomeness!

While you are in the Paper Issues store, make sure you check all the other amazing goodies and use the code 'tarrah' at checkout for 20% off your entire order! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today..
Happy creating...
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a GORGEOUS LO.....love your clean lines and the way you've clustered around the photo. Aaaah Dubrovnik! What a glorious city!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails