Monday, July 27, 2015

#My Girl | Paper Issues | Scraplift Sunday

Hi there everyone!!

Today I am sharing a layout created for the current Scraplift Sunday feature over at Paper Issues!
This week we are lifting Mandy Kay Starner's gorgeous layout!

For my layout, I chose to use some older Crate Paper products and scrapped a few precious photos of my darling new niece! 

I used some Crate Paper Little Bo Peep, some Maggie Holmes frames and bows and the patterned paper is Maggie Holmes Open Book.

We would love for you to play along with us for Scraplift Sunday, all you need to do is interpret Mandy's layout and tag her @mkstarner and @paperissues on your social media or you can post your layout in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group here.....you never know when we might feature YOUR layout!

 Don't forget to use the code 'tarrah' for 20% at checkout when you shop in the Paper Issues store today and in the future!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...

Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails