Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Story...Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

Hi everyone!

Each Sunday over at Paper Issues we have a Scraplift Sunday feature where one of the creative team's layouts is used as the inspiration! 

Here is my take on Mary-Ann's layout...I scrapbooked a photo of my beautiful sister and her handsome hubby on their wedding day...I used the gorgeous Crate Paper/ Maggie Holmes Open Book Collection .....

Here is Mary-Ann's gorgeous layout to take inspiration from....


I changed up the placement of my title as I felt it suited my layout much better...

You have the chance to join in with this challenge too if you like....all you need to do is tag Mary-Ann (@maryannmaldonado on IG) and @PaperIssues if you post your lift on FB or IG! You never know when we'll feature you on our accounts!

Also don't forget if you would like to do some shopping the Paper Issues store is always getting in the brand new goodies for your convenience and you can always save 20% off your entire order using my name as a code!

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today...I would love to see you joining in with one of our challenges over at Paper Issues....happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails