Friday, May 29, 2015

Game Addiction | Paper Issues | Scraplift Sunday

Hi all!

Every Sunday over at Paper Issues it is Scraplift Sunday time.....one of the PI boss ladies picks a layout by one us team to 'lift'....the other week we were lifting Kathy Skou's beautiful Bella Blvd layout...



I decided to pull out some of my favourite boy collection by Crate Paper.....'Boys Rule' and created this layout inspired by Kathy's layout...

I have wanted to document my eldest son's game addiction for a while now, I have had this photo laying around for a while so it was great to finally use it! He is such a typical boy!

Lately I have been stash busting and it feels great! I don't feel so bad when I want to splash out and buy some new things then! Some of my Thickers need a good bust...I have SOOO many of those things its unbelievable!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today....don't forget to check out the Paper Issues store for all your crafting needs.....they have nearly everything going so you won't be disappointed! Use Tarrah at checkout for 20% your entire order! 


Make sure you join in and tag @eskou and @paperissues on IG and FB and your project just may be featured!!

 See you soon...

Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

This looks really great....love the different squares on the design & oh, I KNOWWW what you mean with Thickers......& I'll accept that justification for getting a bit of new stash!!! LOL.....I've been attempting to resist new stuff & use old, too. I did say ATTEMPTING!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails