Wednesday, March 11, 2015

See the Good in Everything.....

Hi everyone!

I am back here with you today as I have a new layout to share using one of the recently released Cut Shoppe Files! The Spread your Wings cut file is one of my recent new favourites!

I used the gorgeous American Crafts Serendipity collection to create my layout, I loved the ombre pink paper from this collection...I knew I wanted to use the Spread Your Wings cut file with this paper to give a descending effect....  
The featured cut file on my layout....'Spread Your Wings'...

I also used 2 of the free cut files found in the latest Cut Shoppe newsletter on my layout, I used the middle heart and the 'Today' word on white cardstock....  sign up for the newsletter here to receive free cut files!

 I used a couple of cute resin embellishments too, the bow and the diamond...
Thank you for joining me on my blog today...I hope I have inspired you to buy some cut files to add to your next project!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

OOOH! This is so pretty! I LOOOVE those butterflies :):)

Ashley Horton said...

This layout is so beautiful Tarrah! I love the ombré effect on the butterfly cut file!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails