Tuesday, March 24, 2015

An Apple A Day...

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to stop by and share with you another of the 5 layouts that I created as part of my application for the 2015 Bella Blvd Creative Team Call....you can see the 1st layout I shared here if you would like to see it.......I was extremely happy with the layouts I created for this call even though I was unsuccessful......


I love to mix and match things from the same manufacturer when creating my layouts....I often use bits of this and that from all different collections....old with new....you name it, I do it!!
How super cute is that crochet heart apple I made?!!
I also created a few extra layouts featuring Bella products to share on social media and here on my blog for some exposure, you can see these layouts herehere and here!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails