Friday, January 30, 2015

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Design Team!!

So I had been keeping a little secret up my sleeve for a few days...
 I am over the moon excited to be joining the first ever Design Team at Cocoa Vanilla Studio!


Cocoa Vanilla Studio is an all new Australian manufacturer of gorgeous products owned by Zoe Pearn, Zoe is an amazingly talented designer who has previously designed collections for My Minds Eye and KaiserCraft.  Her new adventure: Cocoa Vanilla Studio, has two debut collections Flying High (for the boys) and Sugar & Spice (for the girls).  I know both of these collections are going to be super fun to create with…


I am so so lucky to be joining the team along with these extremely talented and lovely ladies:


I am so excited to get creating and to share with you all my projects using these gorgeous lines!

Thanks so much for stopping by today..
Happy creating...
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Tania B said...

Congrats Tarrah, you are clocking up a few gigs now. So very well deserved!!! Looking forward to seeing more of their products!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails