Friday, December 12, 2014

Little Santa Claus....

Hi there everyone!!

 I wanted to share a Christmas layout with you that I created recently using some of the gorgeous new Christmas cut file sets that have just been added to the Cut Shoppe Etsy store!!


I added some wood veneer stars over the 'Starry Night' star border to make it pop! 

I am in love with those Christmas trees from the 'Season's Greetings' cut file set...I added just one but I wanted to add more!

Here are the exact cut files I used:


Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope I have inspired you to buy some of the gorgeous new Christmas cut files in store right now!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

The cut files look fabulous.....& LOOOVE that star 'trail' & how you've added the wood....& what a STUNNING photo here:) LOVELY Chrissy page:):)

Ashley Horton said...

Such an awesome Christmas layout, Tarrah! Love the way you used the cut files on your page!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails