Saturday, October 18, 2014

Smile...

Hi again everyone...

Let me tell you a little about Papercut Labs.....this is a new online classroom with scrapbooking and cardmaking classes taught by some of our elite Australian teachers including Jen Hall and Natalie Elphinstone....I am lucky enough to be a part of the blogging team at Papercut Labs so I I am lucky to get an inside look into the classes......recently I took a look at Jen's amazing 'Colour Series' classes and today I am sharing a layout that is inspired by her classes, this layout was also recently published on the Papercut Labs blog...here

'Smile'

I started off with a clear gesso background so that my watered down mist would have something to adhere too... once dry, I got out my Heidi Swapp Color Shines and went to town with creating a watercolour effect... 

I also stamped the background with lots of different stamps and different coloured inks as well...

The papers I have used are from Heidi Swapp's 'Favorite Things' collection....  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today....happy creating...

Tarrah x

4 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page!! Love the stamped/water colored background and adore how colorful it is!!

Missy Whidden said...

Wow, Tarrah! This is SO gorgeous! I love your background...all the misting and stamping is just amazing! I love the layers, the thread, the flair....it's amazing!

bernii miller said...

This is fabulous Tarrah!! Loving the background ♥

Ольга Васильева said...

Amazing LO!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails