Wednesday, August 27, 2014

So Awesome....

Hello again!

Today I am sharing another of those 10 layouts that I created while I was away at Camp Mojo retreat! This one features some of the awesome WOW chipboard of course! 

'So Awesome'

I have used quite a few pieces of WOW on this layout!

The New Release pieces I have used are the Mini Background Panel behind my photo inked with red ink and the Messy Square Frame left natural.

I have also used the 6 x 6 triangle Altamatz with blue ink, a wood veneer hashtag, a wood veneer star arrow, one of my designed titles 'So Awesome' in wood veneer, a wood veneer star and a wood veneer today speech bubble

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

See you later...happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails