Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nerd...

Hi everyone!!

I am so excited to be back!! 
I was very honoured and super excited to have Amanda from D-Lish Scraps ask me back on to the D-Lish design team for the next couple of months....sadly Susan Longman had to step down from the team....I was on the D-Lish Design Team last year and have just finished up my term being on the D-Lish Creative Team for the Inspiration Board challenges...of course I was NEVER going to say no!! Thank you so much for having me back Amanda!


So the layout that I am sharing with you today is one that is normally not my style of scrapbooking, but I felt like going a little grungy with it and got my stamps out and everything!

'Nerd'

D-Lish Scraps products used:

Orange Chevron Washi Tape
Orange Stripe Washi Tape

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today...I hope I have inspired you to get creating!!

Take care till next time..
Tarrah x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool! Love the colours!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful! Those colors together look marvellous, and love the layers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails