Friday, April 4, 2014

N & C Mini Album

Hello hello!!

As promised I am back again to share my other entry project for the 2014-2015 Fancy Pants Designs call..I created 3 projects for this call all together...1 layout and 1 one card that you can see here if you would like too.....today I am sharing a mini album I created for my brother Nathan 'N' and his gorgeous wife Claire 'C'.....it showcases some of my favourite photos from their beautiful wedding in England last June...

I added all sorts of bits and pieces to this album..

I added in a glassine bag that holds some sequins that
 matched the colours of the wedding decorations
...holding it closed with a punched out heart and some washi tape...

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the professional 
photos taken from the day by Laura Babb Photography

Some WOW chipboard/veneers never go astray either hehe!!

 I popped in one of Fancy Pants Designs
 free printables to hold some journalling...

More gorgeous photos...it was the BEST day!!

So even though I didn't make the team,
 I am very happy with what I created and its great
that I can give this mini album to them
 as a special keepsake of their special day and I know they will LOVE it too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today....
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE this album!!! and you didn't make it? well, their loss! you would have been fantastic!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails