Friday, March 7, 2014

London Eye....

Hi!!


I am back again today sharing another layout using Sherry Mendoza's (aka #graphicgirldesigns) 'London Calling' printables...

I am very lucky to have been twice to London so I have loads of photo choices for these awesome printables!


I have used Echo Park paper, D-Lish Scraps Washi Tape, Studio Calico Wood Veneer, Crate Paper embellishments and Amy Tan embellishments...

The two printables are the cards either side of the photo...thank you so much for stopping by today...happy creating....I am off to the AMAZING Escape 2 Create retreat in Port Lincoln today....I am so excited......I CAN NOT WAIT!! Stay tuned for more from me when I get back...I am sure I will get loads done, well I hope too anyway...that's the plan!!

Tarrah x



4 comments:

Leanne said...

gorgeous!! love the photo!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, you lucky, lucky thing...what I'd give to go to that retreat...hope you have a ball...love this page - those printables look fabulous:):)

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. embellished perfectly for the photo.. Have a fabulous time at the retreat!

Melinda Spinks said...

Fabulous photos of London, you must have had a wonderful time. You have really put the printables to good use and created a striking layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails