Friday, January 10, 2014

Sun Sand Waves...

At the end of last year Pink Paislee had a design team call.....I love their products so I decided to enter...I sadly didn't make it but I was super happy with the projects I created...
This was by far my favourite one that I created just for the call...I used on this layout the Pink Paislee collections Nantucket, Luxe Design, Artisan, Color Wash and a little bit of Hey Kid as well.. 

The only thing that's not PP on this layout is that flair from D-Lish Scraps!!  

I misted the Artisan circle with some Heidi Swapp Coral Color Shine and the Hello tag with Tinsel Color Shine... 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...hope you are getting some time to create!!

Tarrah x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Tarrah, looks amazing!

PS I really like the sunglasses :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you for giving it a shot! And those colours on the background are soo pretty - lovely page:):)

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely! Good on you for applying!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails