Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Girly Girl...


Hi all,
I am back again with another layout to share using my favourite D-Lish goodies again..

I created this layout for the August Crate Paper blog challenge to use Navy blue and sequins, I was very lucky to be chosen as one of the runner's up for this layout!! You can check out the winner and other runner up's here..
The photo is of my sister and I at her recent July Wedding over in England where I spent 4 weeks, I had an amazing time of course!! 

A close up of some of the detail....

D-Lish goodies used:

Small Vellum Bag
Heart Sequin Patch-Peacock
Wooden Button-Butterfly


Thanks so much for stopping by today...take care and happy scrappin..
Tarrah x

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Ooooh! Well done you! And no wonder it was chosen....love the way you've scrapped this & that blue heart...perfect!!!! And next time you have a wedding in the UK? Let me know...I'll pop into your suitcase!!!!:):):)

Lizzyc said...

This layout is beautiful. such a neat and elegant feel to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails