Friday, October 4, 2013

Another 2 Bella Blvd Layouts...

Hi again all,

I back again to share the last 2 layouts that I created for the 2013-2014 Bella Blvd Design Team Call. We had to create 5 never before seen projects using 99.99% BB products for the call. I have already blogged 3 of the layouts that I created, if you would like to have a look you can go here and here.  

These 2 that I am sharing today have been the scrapbooking style that I have been getting into lately so you might see a lot of these layered but simple and clean layouts coming up in the near future..

I made a bow with the green paper under the heart border strip and then used the You and Me cardstock stickers to create the ends of the bow...I thought it looked cute!! This is a photo of myself and my sister from her July wedding blessing in England earlier this year...I was her chief bridesmaid, that's me on the right but left of her.... 

I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the ampersand symbol from white cardstock...

This one below is a layout using a photo of my youngest boy, he is such a cheeky thing!!! 

This layout uses lots of the Bella Blvd Birthday Boy Collection but you don't have to use it just for birthdays, its great for general boy layouts too....

So that's all the layouts I created for the Bella Blvd Design Team Call now....hopefully I will have more success next year...thanks so much for stopping by...

Tarrah x

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look beautiful, special photos. And I hope you try again next year, your work is wonderful,,

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are fantastic, Tarrah!! xo

DebiJ said...

A stunning LO with your sister Tarrah..gorgeous colours & sounds like a Silhouette would be fabulous!

Terrific page of little Oliver being a cutie...love the sketch you have used. I love seeing your work. xxx

Kerryn said...

These are fabulous Tarrah! Beautiful photo of you and your sister :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails