Monday, September 16, 2013

Labour of Love...



Hi all....

One of the challenges I try to get around to joining in is the My Minds Eye blog challenge and so I joined in their challenge this month to scrap Labor Day. As I am an Aussie, we don't celebrate Labor Day so I took a different approach and scrapped about my littlest one and how I 'laboured' him into the world hehe!!



I played around with some photo editing and gave my layout photos some soft effects...

That's all from me today, I hope everyone is well, take care and happy scrappin...
Tarrah x

4 comments:

Leanne said...

very sweet...x

Lizzy Hill said...

Nice one! Those little buttons are a gorgeous finishing touch....& it sure is a labour of love!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh adorable photo, and yes it is a labour of love, but one we do with all our heart.. beautiful layout!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Simply stunning!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails