Monday, May 20, 2013

Adorable....

If you didn't get to see my other 2 entry layouts, you can see one of them here and the other here!!

I don't own a great deal of LYB products, what I do have is quite old so I thought it was better to use something of theirs rather than enter using other manufacturers products.. 

I really like the chipboard Slider embellishment, how cute is it?! 

So that's all of my LYB call entries, in my next post I am going to be starting to share all my SBM Masters challenges starting from the very first one.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone isn't getting too cold? I am certainly starting to feel it, not a fan of winter here!!
Take care and happy creating...
Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is adorable.. love the slider embellishment.. and such a cute photo..i love all the animals along the bottom of the layout too.. and yes it is getting rather chilly. we lit our fire saturday night and it really makes a difference to the temperature inside.. and I look forward to seeing your masters layouts too.. I am hoping to go to brissy in june and seeing them in real life will be wonderful also!!

Di Garling said...

Super CUTE Tarrah. Love it. Cheers Di xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails