Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Minds Eye and a Page Maps Sketch...

Hi guys!!!
Today I am sharing a layout that I recently created for a great challenge to use a Becky Fleck Page Maps sketch for inspiration! You could use any products you wished but since Page Maps have teamed up with My Minds Eye this month I thought I would use at least one thing that was My Minds Eye, I chose to use one of the papers from the 'Love Me' range. The winner of the sketch contest receives the new MME 'My Girl' collection!

This is the awesome Page Maps sketch......

Isn't my little man just the cutest? He is a little older than this photo now but I just want to eat him up in this photo!!! I have used a flair button and some Journal Its from one of my favourite embellishment shops- D-Lish Scraps too.  

So thats all today, I think  am liking the short posts more frequently option at the moment, its working well for me so I think I will keep it up.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love, take care, happy creating!!

Tarrah x


5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you, tarrah, with the blog post idea:):):) great sketch, Fab prize!!! Cute LO...loving the circles & doilies...so suit the lovely photo:):):)!!!!!!

Kerryn said...

Beautiful work Tarrah :).

Moonie said...

not sure if I could have pulled this sketch off as well as you.. very clever duckie x

Kim said...

cutie cutie and love the pops of yellow

Lizzyc said...

This is adorable! what a cutie! love your take on the sketch.. looks lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails