Friday, April 5, 2013

More Delicious D-Lish....

Hi all!!!
Today I have another D-Lish Scraps  layout to share with you....I have teamed some of my favourite D-Lish Scraps goodies with some of my last pieces of Amy Tan's gorgeous 'Ready, Set, Go' collection!!

I have used another one of Amanda's fabulous Valentine Printables on this layout and layered one of the Amy Tangerine stickers over the top of it.... 


The other D-Lish goodies used here are that Cream Sentiment Flag, the fabulous Wooden Bingo Number, a Bright Chevron Journal ItYellow and Red Spot Washi Tape and last but not least is one of my favourite items in the D-Lish store at the moment....the Bright Wordburst Flair.....

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my work...happy scrappin...take care till next time.....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails