Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liebster Award...



So my good friend Kim Price is awarded me the Liebster Award for my blog! Kim is such an amazing scrapbooker and a beautiful person, I am so lucky to have Kim as a friend!! I feel so honoured that she has awarded my blog with this award, thank you so so much Kim!! 


 The Liebster Award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated, you award it to five other blogs.

The rules are: post the award on your blog, give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers then leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you have given them this award.


So now its my turn to pass on this award to 5 fellow bloggers who I think deserve such an award, wow what a hard job!!
I am going to award it to fellow Australian scrapbookers as I think we are such a talented bunch so here goes.....

Lisa Webb....a gorgeous gorgeous friend of mine who lives too far away but we catch up when we can. I just adore this girls work, she is amazing. Miss you xx

Marelle Jackman....Marelle has just got herself a gorgeous new looking blog so she needs some more followers. I have met beautiful Marelle in real life and I tell you this lady is the most giving and precious person I have ever met. We often chat on Facebook and her scrapbooking is unreal!!! Love you Marelle xx

Debi J ......Like Marelle, Debi is such an inspiring and lovely person. Debi is always thoughtful and giving and her scrapbooking has improved enormously over time, keep up your lovely work Debi!! xx

Amanda Lawrence... I have had the pleasure of knowing Amanda for quite some time now, I am amazed at how successful her wonderful little business D-Lish Scraps has become and I am honoured to be a part of her design team. Her scrapbooking ain't too bad I might add either...beautiful work Amanda xx

Raquel Louise...I am LOVING Raquel's work at the moment, she also has a stunning baby daughter to make that scrapping so easy at the moment too. Raquel also owns an awesome kit club called A Piece of Cake Designs  check it out!!! xx 

Phew that was so hard but I loved sharing some love around for all these beautiful girls!!! 
 Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more scrapbooking coming soon!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome list of talent you are passing this on to. Keep it coming Tarrah - love what you do! xx

raquel said...

Thanks for passing onto me :) Off to pass it forward to 5 more people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails