Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stuck?! Sketches 5th Birthday Blog Hop Winner!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog during Stuck's 5th birthday blog hop!! It was great to have so many of you stopping by my blog and leaving me some love!! I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop as much as we loved organising it for you!! So without further ado come on down.......................Lizzy Hill!!!!

Congratulations Lizzy you are the lucky random chosen winner to win the RAK from me!! If you happen to be reading this Lizzy can you please email me with your postal details and I will get your prize out to you ASAP!!! Thank again everyone for joining in with us!!!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Hi Tarrah....I won!!:):) how über cool is that???? This is my take 2 at leaving a comment..hope this time I do better!!! I can't see your email....but mine will come up when you 'read' this in your emails...so you can reply to me that way.....& I'll send you my addy. Pretty sure I'm not far from you...you know how SBM 'recycle' their bags? I've had a couple that have had you on them!!!!!! How weird is that??!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails