Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Perfect Day......



Back again today to share a layout that I have created for the 2nd challenge of the month over on the My Minds Eye blog. 
This time the challenge was to use feminine papers and/or embellishments for a boy project or the other way around, use boyish papers and/or embellishments for a girl project all while of course using mainly My Minds Eye products.
So I decided I would use a photo from my wedding day almost 8 years ago!!!!


A touch of detail....
Thanks again for stopping by today, hope you all have a lovely Sunday xx


5 comments:

Moonie said...

ohhhh Tarrah... the colours.. the doily.. the bling... I love this page. it is so stunning and just pops x

Lizzy Hill said...

That doily is just perfect...yes agree with Moonie lovely colours in those papers....& the photo is really sweet. Good memories, eh??!!!

Di Garling said...

Beautiful layout Tarrah. Di xo

Gail L said...

Beautiful layout! I do love those colours with black and white! x

Unknown said...

Sweet layout, Tarrah. It was so nice to see you in Brisbane last week. Been such a long time. Decided to look you up (stalk much?). Keep creating beautiful things.

Kim xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails