Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scrap the Boys.......

Well I can finally share some more exciting news!!
I have made the creative team at Scrap the Boys!!!!!
Super excited to have made this team, I have tried out a few times for the team and I finally made it!!!

I also decided to join in the fun of the Cybercrop over at Scrapbook Savvy this month and I was very inspired by Tara's challenge to use the word 'Love' on your page somewhere, use at least 1 heart and use some pink.
So here is what I created:
 A bit of detail.....

So hopefully I will be able to keep up with myself in the next few months, I will be creating lots so stay tuned.....
Till next time, take care and happy scrapping!!! 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats on making the STB team Tarrah! Looking forward to seeing what you create each month. Love your layout too. :)

Di Garling said...

Congrats on STB DT position, I know you will do a fabulous job. Look forward to seeing all your great creations. This layout is beautiful too. Beautiful photo & beautiful design. Cheers Di xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails