Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love.....

My beautiful sister last year went to live in England for the year to work and see where she wanted to go with her life and you wouldn't believe it.....5 weeks, yes just 5 weeks before she was due to come home (probably for good) she met the man of her dreams.......it so must be fate. So she is in the process of applying for another Visa to be able to go back and be with him indefinitely :((( I will be sad when she goes but I am so ecstatic for her and what her future holds over in Pommy land!!!!
So this layout is dedicated to her and her man James and it is my CT example for this months challenge over at Kraft It Up we would love for you to join in the challenge.....this month is all about LOVE of course but Love in a different kind of way so you will have to head on over and find out what kind of love.


 A close up....loving my Purple Pumpkin embellies at the moment!!! 

Just before I go I also have to share some exciting news!!!!!! I have been accepted on to the Design Team at Scrapbook Supplies Online !!!! thank you so much to Sherie for accepting me and I can't wait to start working with you and the other talented ladies.
You will have to head over and check out the AMAZING range of products and the even more AMAZING prices too. It is so hard for me to not want to spend, spend, spend!!!!

Stay tuned for quite a few other exciting things happening for me in the scrappy world as well....till next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping xx
  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow.....this is stunning. Love the simple elegance. This story is like out of a movie!!!
love is grand :0)
Hugs
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails