Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cool Dude...

Hello scrappers!!!!
Just a quick share today before I hit the pillow for the night. I have my Purple Pumpkin January sketch challenge layout to share with you.

I was waiting for the right time to use the large traffic sign button, what a perfect page to use it on1

Here is the sketch....

 A little detail.....
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope everyone is like me and looking forward to their cherubs going back to school...well for NSW ones anyway!!!! Happy scrapping all xx 

3 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is awesome. Totally love the colours and the kraft! Have a great week.

Claire said...

Oh I LOVE that button - so perfect for the layout! Love all your bright colours and your doodling around the photos!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wowza!!! This is a totally rockin' layout, Tarrah! LOVE that traffic button on the cog like that! Sooo cool! Awesome page! Thanks for playing along with us at PP! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails