Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Cutie

I was so inspired on the Basic Grey blog today with Leeann Pearce's AMAZING layout that I just had to join in and create a project. Go on over to the BG blog and check out what Leeann has created...beautiful layout, I LOVE it!!!
The challenge for the week is to use a punch on a layout, card or off the page project. What a top challenge, I am sure we can all vouch for having at least 1 punch in our stashes LOL!!!!!
I have SO many rather OLD BG papers so it was great to use some up and to do a Christmas layout for a change as well. I ADORE the Old but gorgeous Eskimo Kisses range, I punched out 1 inch circles from the paper and made the handmade flower. 
Sorry the photo of the layout isn't the best, rather gloomy here today and meant to rain all week so don't think I will have much luck getting a better shot.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be around to your blog again soon too, been a little slack :(

3 comments:

Kim said...

AWWWWWW what a little cutie he is...sweet layout Tarrah!!!

Leeann Pearce said...

it's absolutely gorgeous and i adore that flower too...very clever thanks for playing along!

Gail L said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm glad I've found yours and I'll be your newest follower too - you create gorgeous and inspring layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails