Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beyond the Door-November 2011

Hello again lovely scrappers!!!!
I have a layout to share with you today that I did for this months Beyond the Door challenge. This month the room is the bathroom and below there is a gorgeous image to take inspiration from. 

Here is my layout of Luke with his new boogie board at the beach 2 years ago:
  A closie!!!
Here is the gorgeous inspiration image. I chose to use the colours as inspiration in my layout. 
I have another post to do today too so I will see you then!!!!
Take care all....

1 comment:

Catie said...

What a fabulous LO Tarrah! I love the bright blue you've used and the red just pops! Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in at BTD and sharing - hope to see more of your work. Catie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails